Message regarding SARS COV-2
General recommendations - to protect against coronavirus infection:
- Wash your hands very regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, then dry your hands thoroughly.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Use disposable tissues.
- Use a mask - it prevents infection of others and limits touching your face, which reduces the possibility of self-infection.
- Keep a safe distance from other people, especially for people who seem sick, e.g. coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid handshakes and hugs with others.
- Try to avoid public transport and large groups of people.
- Disinfect the items you use most often (phone, wallet, keys etc.)
The PI-House Clinical Research Center reports that some people may be at increased risk of having a SARS COV-2 coronavirus infection.
Based on previous knowledge; there are people:
- with high hypertension
- older, especially over 65 years old
- suffering from asthma or (COPD) or sarcoidosis - a pulmonary form
- taking medications that lower immunity
- suffering from diseases impairing the immune system, including: unregulated diabetes, obesity
Risk assessment should be carried out individually for each person.
Additional information for outpatient patients:
CBK PI-House has implemented all procedures to minimize the risk of infection, however, if someone wishes - visits can be made by phone.
Prescriptions, exemptions and other forms, e.g. certificates, referrals; will be sent by email or traditional mail.
Each of you, regardless of the level of risk, has the right to change the nature of the visit.
The above does not apply to patients Dr. Łukaszewicz, who performs only telephone visits.
Additional information for clinical trial participants:
Risk assessment should be carried out individually for each person. The researcher leading you in the clinical trial will carry out risk assessment on an ongoing basis, then decide on the nature of further participation in the study.
In CBK PI-House all procedures have been implemented to minimize the risk of infection, but in the clinical trial visits are possible: by phone, at home, delivery of medicines at home.
Blood donations will take place individually without contact with other test participants, CBK PI-House staff undergo daily health tests, contact the test participants only after disinfection and in protective masks. CBK PI-House guarantees access to the necessary visits to the resort only by taxi, one-man rides, taxi drivers are examined by CBK PI-House staff.